Little Key West began as an idea that progressed since late 2014. Most structures are built by me and were designed to give you the vibe of Key West attractions. No structures are exact replicas but the characteristics are there. Check out the BUILDING LKW link in the menu to see how this all came together. We have the Little Schooner Wharf, Little Green Parrot Bar, Little Sloppy Joes Bar, Little Captain Tonys, The Little Bull, Little Irish Kevins and an almost exact replica of the old Smokin’ Tuna Saloon Stage. Coming Soon!! The “TIKI HOUSE” and new Little Schooner Wharf Please stop by the real locations when visiting Key West, FL to show your support for these great establishments that we all love.
Do you live near Sebring and want to join a club that builds friendships and all become family? We have just the club for you called “The Hammerheads” Social Club, No Board members, No Dues, No POLITICS, Just good music and great fun with friends once a month. Click the link above called “Hammerheads” for more information.
Upcoming Events for the Fall, Winter and Spring click Here
If you want to DONATE NOW:
It is easy to help:
- Paypal: paypal.me/troprock
- Venmo: venmo.com/TRMAArtistRelief
- Amazon Smile: Choose the TRMA Artist Relief Foundation as your Amazon Smile charity and shop! (look on left side of header to change/choose charity)
- TRMA Web Donation: Within our TRMA website: Donate Form (simply X out of the pop up login box)
- Mail a check: Made out to the TRMA Artist Relief Foundation and send to PO Box 16126 Tallahassee, FL 32317